Not everyone copes with hair loss, since it prevents the attractiveness in several people especially the bald ones. With the FUE hair transplant solution, we can look great once again. If you don’t know how hair transplant works, it deals with extracting the hair follicles from the skin and implanting them in other areas around the body. As a result of this procedure, the hair in the new area will look thicker and grow rapidly within 3 to 4 months. However, it is expected that over 10 to 80 percent of the transplanted hair should grow back.
What Is The Procedure For FUE Hair Transplant?
Since there are many FUE hair transplant businesses around NYC, the procedures remain the same. Below is how the procedures work
- The hair in the area where the follicles are set to be removed will be saved by the surgeon, and this also includes some areas around the transplant area.
- The item to be used during the course of removing follicles from the patient’s skin is a micro punch.
- A series of tiny incisions will be made with sharp tools like a needle to create a spot where the extracted follicles would be inserted.
- Afterward, the transplant area will be cleaned and wrapped with a bandage in order to aid recovery.
How Much Does The FUE Hair Transplant Cost?
Based on the service offered by various business outfits in NYC, the transplant procedures cost between $4,000 to $15,000 per session. It should also be noted that the cost for the procedure differs, which is based on how much hair is being transplanted and how the surgeon is experienced in the field. However, there are also additional factors that will determine the cost of a FUE hair transplant.
- The amount of hair extracted and transplanted.
- The number of surgeons available to undertake the procedure.
- How frequently the surgeon can perform the transplant.
What You Must Do After Recovering From A FUE Hair Transplant
In some cases, while there is a quick recovery after the transplant, chances might arise whereby the patient might have swellings and discomfort for about 3 days or so. Here are some directives the surgeon might outline:
- Don’t wash the hair or shower for a minimum of 3 days.
- The hair should be washed with gentle and unscented shampoo for few weeks after the transplant.
- It is also advisable to take a break from work which helps to speed up the healing process.
- Don’t comb or brush hair for at least 3 weeks.
- Don’t wear anything that covers the hair until the doctor says it’s okay to do so.
- It is also advisable not to engage in any stressful activity for at least a week.
The aftermath of hair transplant looks pretty cool on most everyone. The good thing is there won’t even be a missed spot when showing off.
However, you can also opt for the best FUE hair transplant in NYC by contacting us at 106-15 Queens BLVD, Forest Hills, NY 11375 https://www.mymdspa.com/